THE ULTIMATE COMFORT
Ilove cooking and always have for as long as I can remember. So thought today I would share with you all the ultimate comfort food recipe. My triple chocolate cookies! From the pictures they just look like regular rich chocolaty cookies, but believe it or not they are some of most gooey, moist and not overly rich cookies I’ve ever had.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Golden Caster Sugar
- 125 g Softened Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 1/4 cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2/4 Milk Chocolate Chips
- 150g Milk Chocolate
- Cream Sugar's and Butter together until light and fluffy
- Wisk in vanilla extract and egg
- Stir in flour and cocoa
- Mix in all the chocolate
- Empty on to a flour dusted surface and flatten
- Use a 2 1/4 in or 58mm cutter (can go bigger, but will make less cookies) and cut out your cookies and place on to a none stick tray (If tray is not stick pre grease your tray)
- Bake in a fan forced oven on 160c (320F) for 10mins.
What’s your go to comfort food?
xoxo Saturday Life Girl
PIN FOR LATER!